Time to read: ~5 min
Some weeks ago I was googling about “entrepreneurs morning routines” and I received 883,000 results. 883,000 results??? My brain was going to explode…
As entrepreneurs, we’re always trying to improve every aspect of our life, and starting the day in the best possible way is really important, it will put you in tune with the rest of the day.
It always happens to me that how I start my day impacts on the outcome of that day, it’s like magic
I need to start my day with energy and that’s why I put on my boots and learned routines from the most successful entrepreneurs out there.
I tried very hard some of these routines, but every night, when I went to bed, I felt so stressed about all the things I have to do the next morning to be “a successful entrepreneur”, that I couldn’t barely sleep.
The lists of morning routines done by famous and successful people are endless.
Tony Robbins’s morning routine is, at least, unusual:
- Submerged for a full minute in one of his cold plunge pools (57 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Three sets of 30 Kapalabhati Pranayama breaths
- He takes a few minutes to think of three things he’s grateful for
- Three minutes seeking strength and wishing good things for his family and friends
- Nutritious breakfast, usually fish and salad
I admire Tony Robbins, I really do, he is such an inspiration…but, I refused to submerge myself in a jacuzzi full of ice…
I needed to find something that worked for me...
There you go! this was the key I was looking for 🙂
I just had to think about what put ME into the right humor, preparing ME to go through the day with energy.
You have to do the same, don’t try to copy, just be you and do whatever makes YOU happy and helps YOU.
I built a list back then that can be also useful to boost your inspiration.
I want to give it to you for free, you can build your very own morning routine using some examples on this list, but remember, you are unique, build a routine that fits you and makes you start the day with positive vibes and full of energy.
To make a long story short…
There isn’t such thing as a universal morning routine, find your happiness and what better works for you, there isn’t “right way” or the “only way”, you have to find your own and be consistent.There isn't such thing as a universal morning routine, find your own and be consistent Click To Tweet
Takeaways – That worked for me
- Find a routine that works for you and repeat it. A predictable morning is a key to getting yourself into the feeling of control.
- Follow your passion, so you’ll go to sleep wishing to wake up fast the next day.
- Above everything, do whatever it works for you, don’t try to force it, just be yourself.
Do you have a morning routine? Leave a comment and let me know!
With Love ♥
Sometimes I use affiliate links, which means that, at no cost to you, I may earn a commission for my work if you click and buy something. I only share products that I truly love and use, or at least I have fully tested.